Shelter in Place Order DOES NOT APPLY to HEALTH CARE NEEDS.
We’ve restructured our approach to providing care and will continue to fulfill the pediatric healthcare needs of our community.
- SICK CARE: Until further notice, our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 9:00am until 3:00pm. In lieu of our walk-in clinic, SAME DAY sick and urgent visits are AVAILABLE in the morning and in the afternoon. Please come between 9:00 am and 11:00 am or between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm. Sick patients are isolated and necessary care is provided inside their vehicles by medical staff members fully clothed in Personal Protective gear to protect you and our staff from the spread of the Coronavirus. All previously provided IN-OFFICE services are available to our patients being seen in their vehicle. Lab testing, nebulizer treatments and medication administration remain available for vehicle visits.
- NEWBORN CARE & IMMUNIZATIONS: Provider/Nurse teams are designated daily for newborn infant care and well physical exams for all patient ages. Scheduled patients are brought into specifically designated and maintained areas of our office that are exclusively utilized for well patients. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures are performed repeatedly after each patient visit to ensure the MAXIMUM protection for our patients. Segregated triage and lab collection processes are being employed that will also protect patients from extraneous exposure to other well patients.
- TELEHEALTH VISITS: Health care provider teams are also designated daily for telephonic visits. Patients needing provider advice and/or medication management but prefer to limit exposure by not scheduling an in-office visit can maintain their child’s healthcare needs by receiving a telephonic or a virtual call from a health care provider.
- MENTAL HEALTH: In light of the COVID19 pandemic, we understand your child may still be struggling with mental health issues, and you, as a parent, are faced with new and or unfamiliar issues. Our mental health department remains fully staffed. Our counselors are connecting to patients via a tele-health platform (visual and audio) when the patient’s internet service permits or via telephone (audio only) when internet services are not adequate to support the visual connection. For questions or additional information, please request to speak with Maria or Victoria at ext 2227.
- ALLERGY SHOTS: We will continue to support our patients receiving IN-OFFICE allergy injections on your regularly scheduled visits.
As always, after hours service remains available 7 days a week when our office is not open. Just dial our main number and follow the after-hours instructions. THANK YOU! For your support and understanding as we navigate this COVID-19 pandemic together.